To make a claim under your Courier Income Protect policy, contact the Claims Administrator, Compass Underwriting:
- Telephone: 0800 319 6691 / 020 7398 0100
(calls will be recorded for security purposes)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The postal address for the Claims Administrator is as follows:
Compass Underwriting Limited 50 Mark Lane
Compass will help you with any questions about your claim, and provide a Claim Form to complete.
Submitting your claim
- Request a Claim Form from the Claims Administrator using the details above
- Complete and return your Claim Form to the Claims Administrator - you will receive an acknowledgement of your submission in 2-5 days
Evidence and documents required
When you get your claim form, you should first carefully read the instructions on the first page. This will tell you which sections to complete depending on the type of claim and any additional evidence you need to attach to support your claim.
You may be asked to provide:
- A 'fit note' for an accident, injury or sickness claim
- A notification letter for a Jury Service claim
- Phone receipt or contract for a phone damage claim
- A birth certificate to prove the birth of a child
Remember to sign the Claim Form Declaration before sending back to the Claims Administrator.
The claim process
- Claim review - this usually takes around 5 working day but can be longer if the claim requires GP or hospital reports (these can take 3 weeks). You may be asked to provide further evidence during this time.
- Final assessment - this is usually concluded within 10 days of the claim review process.
- Payment processed - if approved, the payment will be made directly to your bank account by BACs. You will receive an email to confirm the payment amount.
The whole process from submission to settlement will usually take around 3 weeks. You can help the claims handler process your claim as quickly as possible by providing the information requested as quickly as possible, and carefully following the guidance provided.
Key words: Deliveroo, claim, claim form, compass, payment, evidence, receipt