As with every insurance policy, there are some important policy exclusions to consider - these are what we will not cover:
- you not being an approved Deliveroo courier;
- you committing or attempting to commit suicide or intentional self-injury;
- any pre-existing condition which in the 24 month period immediately prior to the start of this insurance you suffered and you knew about, or should have known about or arranged to see a doctor about. This will not include any pre-existing condition for which you have been treatment and symptom free for a minimum of 12 months.
- your pregnancy or childbirth other than complications to your pregnancy or childbirth arising as a result of bodily injury covered by this policy;
- you taking a drug or drugs other than according to the manufacturer’s instructions or as prescribed by a doctor;
- you taking part in a criminal act, civil commotion or riot of any kind;
- you driving, or in charge of a vehicle where your blood/urine alcohol level is above the legal limit stated in the laws of the country where the incident occurs;
- your deliberate or reckless exposure to danger that is unusual for your occupation or activity;
- you taking part in any competitive event;
- war, nuclear risks or Nuclear, Chemical or Biological Terrorism.
We’d recommend you check the full Policy Wording to check that the cover is right for you and to understand the definitions of some terms used above.
The Key Facts document is also useful to get an overview of the policy if you’re short of time.