We will provide you with digital and physical marketing, such as banner ads and tags for bikes. It’s all passive, so there is no selling involved, just sit back and we will give you £10 for every person you refer that takes out a policy.
YOUR AFFILIATE PACK
When you sign up as an affiliate, you receive one of our digital affiliate packs, including your account details for our affiliate system to monitor your performance.
If you’re a bricks and mortar retailer, coach, bike fitter or cycling venue and regularly have personal contact with customers, we will provide you with additional training and physical advertising.
Included in your digital pack are logos, icons, image adverts and a spreadsheet containing HTML code for adverts and your referral links.
Due to insurance being a regulated industry, there are a few guidelines that need to be followed, so we’ve created our simple Do and Don’t guidelines below to make it easier for you.
- Check out Bikmo and see how competitive and great value our cover is.
- You may advertise, endorse and review Bikmo.
- Answer questions without advising, if in doubt refer person to Bikmo website.
- You can have an opinion and point out what you like about our product.
- You can state facts (refer to our website).
- Advise on or actively sell any insurance product, this includes telling people they need insurance.
- Say we are better than the competition or cheapest on the market.
- If the questions starts with “What if…..?” then refer the customers to the Bikmo website.
Ultimately, the customer must decide, based on the information available from us, that the product is right for them, if you bare this in mind you won’t go wrong.
Using your starter pack, or through our Affiliate System, you can grab any adverts or logos which take your fancy. Use these throughout your blog, website or images and make sure to use your referral link (in your Digital Pack) to generate clicks to Bikmo.
You’ll receive £10 for each referral who takes out a policy. Boom!
You’ll want to know your promotional efforts are being rewarded, so there’s reporting in your affiliate account to see how many clicks you’re getting and how much you’ll earn for referring people to Bikmo.
Your affiliate data sheet contains the links to your affiliate account and please get in contact with us at BEN@BIKMO.COM if you have any further queries.
We will give you physical advertising material for use in store. This includes trifold tags that can be used in multiple locations on your bikes and countertop cards. All your physical advertising has your unique code on so we can credit you for referrals. We appreciate that no one enters your store to buy insurance, it's generally an after thought, so we tailor what we do for this.