To be eligible for a Bikmo policy, there are a couple of conditions that you are required to meet.
Please read the information below to ensure that you’re comfortable that you comply with the eligibility criteria, otherwise your insurance may be void;
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom
- You must not use your bike for professional purposes other than; commuting or if you receive annual competition appearance fees of less than £5,000
In the past 5 years you must not;
- have made more than 2 claims for theft or damage to your cycles
- have a total value of all claims relating to the theft or damage of your cycles that exceeds £5,000
You must not have had any insurance or proposal
- made subject to special terms
You must not have been;
- convicted of or charged with any offence, other than a motoring offence or conviction spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; or
- declared bankrupt or become insolvent or made any voluntary arrangement with creditors or been subject to enforcement of a judgement debt.
For full details on policy requirements, please refer to our Terms Of Business
Key words: eligibility, criteria