Your Bikmo policy includes many great benefits as standard, and you also have the choice to include additional features that suit your riding style, to tailor it to your cycling needs.
Your GO, PLUS and RACE policy provides cover for the below events, with additional events included only in the RACE policy:
- MTB XC
- Time Trials
Below is a detailed comparison of the three policies, with a full list of the benefits included.
- Cover for theft of and accidental damage or vandalism to your cycle anywhere in the world;
- £250 or 10% (of your total insured value) cover for wearable activity trackers and accessories fixed to your cycle, other than mobile phones and PDAs;
- £250 or 10% (of your total insured value) cover for cycling-specific clothing and headgear;
- £500 or 10% (of your total insured value) cover for your bike box;
- £150 returning home cover for the necessary and reasonable costs that you incur to return directly to your home by a registered taxi or public transport following theft of or accidental damage to your cycle. This does not include repatriation;
- £500 towards the costs of hiring an alternative cycle following theft or accidental damage to your cycle;
- £250 cover for a non-refundable event fee that you've already paid and you're no longer able to participate in;
- Up to £250k legal expenses cover for injuries and losses caused by a 3rd party, not covered by your cycle policy;
- Worldwide cover, including during transit when you travel by aircraft or boat;
- Excess-free replacement option for claims over £400 in value, if you let us source the parts from your local bike shop. The excess is £40 or 10% of claim value (whichever is greater) for all cash settlements;
- No depreciation on your bike's value, you will be covered up to your insured values;
- Family and friends cover.
A Brompton GO policy also includes a courtesy loan Brompton in the event of a claim.
PLUS - In addition to the benefits of the GO policy
- £2m Public Liability cover, for any claims made against you;
- £20,000 Personal Accident cover in the event of your death, permanent disablement, loss of eye, loss of hearing, loss of limb or loss of speech, following an accident;
- £5000 additional cover for medical expenses related to a Personal Accident injury;
- £2500 additional cover for counselling expenses related to a Personal Accident injury;
- £1000 additional Personal accident cover for dental injury expenses;
- £500 additional Personal accident cover for optical injury expenses;
- £500 (in total) cover for a non-refundable event fee that you've already paid and you're no longer able to participate in.
A Brompton PLUS policy also includes a courtesy loan Brompton in the event of a claim.
RACE - In addition to the benefits of the GO and PLUS policies
- Competition cover for road races, circuit races and criteriums;
- £1000 (in total) cover for a non-refundable event fee that you've already paid and you're no longer able to participate in.
A Brompton RACE policy also includes a courtesy loan Brompton in the event of a claim.
For full details of your cover levels and when they are applicable, including exclusions, please always refer to your Policy schedule and your Policy wording.