Your Bikmo policy includes many great benefits as standard, and you also have the choice to include additional features that suit your riding style, to tailor it to your cycling needs.
Your GO, PLUS and RACE policy provides cover for events such as:
- MTB XC
- Time Trials
Below is a detailed comparison of the three policies, with a full list of the benefits included.
- Cover for theft of and accidental damage or vandalism to your cycle anywhere in the world;
- £250 or 10% cover for accessories fixed to your cycle, other than mobile phones and PDAs;
- £250 or 10% cover for cycling specific clothing and headgear;
- £150 returning home cover for the necessary and reasonable costs that you incur to return directly to your home by a registered taxi or public transport following theft of or accidental damage to your cycle. This does not include repatriation;
- £500 towards the costs of hiring an alternative cycle following theft or accidental damage to your cycle;
- £250 Race Fee cover for any competitive events you're no longer able to participate in;
- £100k legal expenses cover;
- Worldwide cover, including during transit;
- Excess-free replacement option for claims over £400 in value, if you let us source the parts from your local bike shop; excess is £40 or 10% of claim value (whichever is greater) for all cash settlements;
- No depreciation on your bike's value, you will be covered up to your insured values;
- Family and friends cover.
PLUS - In addition to the benefits of the GO policy
- £2m Public Liability cover, for any claims made against you;
- £20,000 Personal Accident cover in the event of your death or permanent disablement following an accident;
- £5000 additional Personal accident cover for medical expenses;
- £2500 additional Personal accident cover for counselling expenses;
- £1000 additional Personal accident cover for dental expenses;
- £500 additional Personal accident cover for optical expenses;
- £500 Race Fee cover for any competitive events you're no longer able to participate in.
RACE - In addition to the benefits of the GO and PLUS policies
- Competition cover for road races, circuit races and criteriums:
- £1000 Race Fee cover for any competitive events you're no longer able to participate in.