Are you buying a new bike that you’d like to add on to your policy (wise move), or are you selling that MTB which isn’t getting as much use as it should do?
Your online Bikmo account is accessible 24/7.
You can make a range of changes to your policy and there's no admin cost to do so. It's really simple to do by following the 3 steps below.
Step 1 - Log in
Sign into your account, using the ‘LOG IN’ button located at the top right of the Bikmo Homepage.
If, like most of us, you have trouble remembering your login details, you can simply click ‘Forgot your password?’ which will then allow you to create your own unique and memorable password.
Step 2 - Locate your 'Policies' section
When you log in, you'll arrive at your Dashboard. Your policies are show here, including their current status. Choose the 'Active' policy that you are wanting to make a claim from and click 'MANAGE POLICY'.
This will take you into that specific policy where, in addition to being able to access more policy details and your policy documents, you will be presented with various options for making changes:
EDIT YOUR KIT LIST
- Your Kit List is a handy area for uploading details of your bikes, accessories and clothing, including evidence of ownership, photos and receipts.
MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT
- Here, you can add and remove bikes that are covered by your policy, update the values of the bikes if you've upgraded components, to ensure you're fully covered and change your insured address.
MAKE A CLAIM
- We use a simple online claim process, and you can access your claim form here.
MANAGE YOUR PAYMENTS
- Your Direct Debit payments are managed by our underwriter Hiscox. You'll find their contact details here, as you'll need to contact them directly.
CANCEL YOUR POLICY
- Before you go, check whether it's actually just a change to the policy that you want. If you're not sure, just give the Bikmo CX team a shout and we'll do our best to help.
Tel: 01244 470 337
Step 3 - Make the change to your policy
Within each of the options, you'll find detailed instructions on what to do. Once you've made any appropriate changes, you'll just need to confirm that the change is correct... then you're good to go!
Changes to your policy will also be updated on your policy documents, so your Policy schedule will always be up to date in your Bikmo account.
Please note: If you have received your renewal quote, some options to change are removed to ensure your quote is accurate. Please contact the Bikmo team, who will be able to make the changes for you.