We aim to make our policy as simple as riding a bike is, so we include the benefits as standard.
This means it's quicker for you, so you can spend more time in the saddle.
Deciding where to stop for coffee, and which cake to get, is difficult enough already...insurance doesn't need to be!
So, if you missed anything, here's a recap of the comprehensive cover your policy provides:
- Cover for theft of and accidental damage or vandalism to your cycle anywhere in the world. This includes theft from the transition area of an organised competitive triathlon or duathlon or the pit area of an organised competitive cyclo-cross event, that you are competing in;
- €250 or 10% cover for accessories fixed to your cycle, other than mobile phones and PDAs;
- €250 or 10% cover for cycling, duathlon and triathlon specific clothing;
- €500 or 10% cover for your bike box;
- €150 returning home cover for the necessary and reasonable costs that you incur to return directly to your home by a registered taxi or public transport following theft of or accidental damage to your cycle. This does not include repatriation;
- €500 towards the costs of hiring an alternative cycle following theft or accidental damage to your cycle;
- Up to €500 for a non-refundable event fee should you be unable to attend a pre-paid non-competitive road cycling event, or competitive duathlon, triathlon, off-road or cyclo-cross event;
- Worldwide cover up to 90 consecutive days per period of insurance.
- Excess-free replacement option, if you let us source the parts from your local bike shop.
There may be certain conditions applicable to the above limits of cover, so please check the full details contained in your policy schedule and policy wording documents.